People with autism and other disabilities strongly encouraged to apply.
Advocations has an opening for a Warehouse Team Member! To be considered for this role, you must be able to maintain a friendly working relationship with a diverse team in efforts to promote productivity. This includes packing and unpacking items to be stocked on shelves in the warehouse, storing items in an orderly and accessible manner, examining and inspecting stock items for wear or defects, and reporting any damages to supervisors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reads and interprets numbers for selecting products
- Accurately completes all paperwork in a timely manner.
- May work in or cover for other general labor areas as needed to meet production schedules
- Adheres to and supports all work rule policies regarding safety
- Maintains reliable and consistent attendance
- Performs other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Available to work weekends, holidays and overtime when required
- Successful completion of physical and background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Customer focus - acts with customers in mind
- Drive for results and exceeds goals
- Possesses good listening and communication skills
- Ability to work in various temperatures
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product up to 75 pounds continuously
Salary: $10.00 /hour